Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers
|Babylon 5: The Legend Of The Rangers|
Sci Fi Channel promotional poster for Babylon 5: The Legend Of The Rangers
|Created by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Written by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Directed by||Michael Vejar|
|Theme music composer||Christopher Franke|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Babylonian Productions
Legendary Films Inc.
|Original release||January 19, 2002|
|Preceded by||Crusade (1999)|
|Followed by||The Lost Tales – Voices in the Dark (2007)|
As the Shadow War ended, hundreds of civilizations were devastated. It is up to the Interstellar Alliance, with the help of the Rangers, to rebuild what the great war had destroyed and to hold peace among the worlds of the ISA.
In the year 2265, David Martel (Dylan Neal), a Ranger, is given the command of a twenty-year-old Ranger starship, the Liandra, and is asked to escort a Valen-class cruiser to a secret location carrying several diplomats, including Ambassador G'Kar (Andreas Katsulas). However, upon arrival, the two craft are attacked on behalf of an unknown, mysterious, and ancient force known only as The Hand whose lethal power is far greater than any previously known to Earth or any other world in the Interstellar Alliance.
Babylon 5 TV seasons and films
In order of series chronology:
* The framing story is set in 2278.
- Dylan Neal: David Martell
- Andreas Katsulas: G'Kar
- Alex Zahara: Dulann
- Myriam Sirois: Sarah Cantrell
- Dean Marshall: Malcolm Bridges
- Warren Takeuchi: Kitaro 'Kit' Sasaki
- Jennie Rebecca Hogan: Na'Feel
- Mackenzie Gray: Kafta
- David Storch: Tafeek
- Enid-Raye Adams: Firell
- Gus Lynch: Tirk
- Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers official site (Sci Fi Channel). Archived from the original on April 8, 2002.
- Legend of the Rangers at the Internet Movie Database
- Babylon 5:The Legend Of The Rangers at AllMovie
- Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5
|This Babylon 5-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|