Babylon Whores is a deathrock and metal band from Finland, founded in 1994 by Ike Vil and Ewo Meichem. As of 2006, the band has released two singles, three EPs and three albums. Throughout the years, the band's music has evolved from a raw, punk-ish style to a more massive sound with complex guitar melodies, often compared to such bands as Danzig and Mana Mana. The Whores' lyrics have always been in the field of mysticism and occultism.
As of 2006, the band is on hiatus. On March 31, 2007, the band held a surprise concert under the alias Babylon Horse in Helsinki, Finland.
In 2012, Ike Vil formed a new band called Sleep of Monsters (SOM) 
- Mr. Boa – guitar
- Petri Mukkala (aka Pete Liha) – drums
- Antti Litmanen – guitar
- Taneli Nyholm (aka Daniel Stuka) – bass guitar
- Ike Vil – vocals
- Jake Babylon (1994–1999) – bass
- Jussi Konttinen (1994–1995) – guitar
- Timo Koutala (aka Kouta) (1995–1998) – drums
- Jouni "Ewo" Pohjola (aka Ewo Meichem) (1994–1999) – guitar
- M. Ways (1994) – bass
- "Devil's Meat" (1994)
- "Errata Stigmata" (2000)
|This article about a Finnish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|