Bacău International Airport
|Bacău "George Enescu" International Airport
Aeroportul Internaţional George Enescu Bacău
|IATA: BCM – ICAO: LRBC
|Focus city for||Blue Air|
|Elevation AMSL||607 ft / 185 m|
|Source: Romanian AIP at EUROCONTROL, Passenger statistics, Movements|
George Enescu International Airport (IATA: BCM, ICAO: LRBC) is an airport located in Bacău, Romania. Named after the Romanian composer George Enescu. Bacău Airport shares its runway with RoAF 95th Air Base and Aerostar, a major Romanian aerospace and defence company.
The airport is home to the Romanian Air Force 95th Air Base, with one fighter regiment (operating MiG-21 LanceR) and a helicopter regiment (operating IAR-330L). The base is also home to the 250th training regiment.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Bucharest||Seasonal charter: Antalya (begins 13 June 2014)|
|Blue Air||Bergamo, Bologna, Cuneo, London-Luton, Rome-Fiumicino
Seasonal: Beauvais (resumes 30 March 2014), Brussels (resumes 2 April 2014), Dublin (resumes 10 April 2014)
Seasonal charter: Antalya (begins 19 June 2014), Heraklion (begins 14 June 2014)
Destination map: Europe
George Enescu International handled 307,488 passengers in 2013, which represents a 21.8% decrease over the previous year.
|Year||Passengers||Compared to Previous Year|
- EAD Basic
- European Airport Traffic Trends at anna.aero
- Press release for 2013 (Romanian)
- ORDIN 169/1.801. Planul national de actiune privind reducerea emisiilor de gaze cu efect de seră în domeniul aviatiei civile (Romanian)
- Parteneriatul Public Privat - Deloitte Romania (Romanian)
- Aeroportul “George Enescu”-Raport activitate (Romanian)