From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baccalaureate may refer to:
- Bachelor's degree, an academic degree received upon the completion of a student's undergraduate education
- Baccalauréat, France's national secondary-school (lycée) diploma
- Romanian Baccalaureate, Romania's national secondary-school (liceu) diploma
- International Baccalaureate, a group of three internationally recognised educational programmes for students aged 3 to 19
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the senior of the three International Baccalaureate programmes, for students aged 16-19
- European Baccalaureate, awarded to students who successfully complete a European School
- English Baccalaureate, a performance measure to assess secondary schools in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Welsh Baccalaureate, a recently introduced pre-university qualification in Wales
- Bachillerato, a secondary school educational programme in several Spanish-speaking countries
- In Canada and Belgium, Baccalauréat is used in French for a Bachelor's degree in Francophone universities
- Baccalaureate service, "a farewell address in the form of a sermon delivered to a graduating class" (in the United States)
- Tunisian Baccalaureate, an annual national examination in Tunisia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.