From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johann Sebastian Bach was a famous composer during the Baroque period.
Bach may also refer to:
- The musical dynasty of Johann Sebastian Bach – see Bach family
- BACH motif, a sequence of notes spelling his name
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, a classical composer and son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Johann Christian Bach, a classical composer. 11th and youngest son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, a classical composer, second child and eldest son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Vincent Bach, an Austro-American cornet and trumpet player and manufacturer
- others listed in Bach (surname)
- Bach an der Donau, a town in the district of Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Bach, Austria, a municipality in the district of Reutte
- Bach, Lot, a commune in the department of Lot in France
- Bach quadrangle, located on the planet Mercury
- Bach (crater), located on the planet Mercury
- Bach, a German term for stream or brook, as in Weesener Bach
- Maybach, the engine company, a slang term
- The Brown Association for Cooperative Housing
- Vincent Bach Corporation, a brass instrument manufacturer
- Bill Bachrach (1879–1959), American swim coach known as "Bach"
- Yoel Sirkis (1561–1640), Polish posek and halakhist, known as "the Bach"
- Bach (New Zealand), a modest holiday home or beach house
- Bach (surname), people with the surname Bach
- Bachelor apartment, sometimes abbreviated "Bach."
- 1814 Bach, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.