From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bache (disambiguation))
Bache can refer to:
- Richard Bache (1737–1811), an American Postmaster General
- Sarah Franklin Bache (1743–1808), his wife and Benjamin Franklin's daughter
- Benjamin Franklin Bache (1769–1798), an American journalist, Richard and Sarah's son
- Benjamin Franklin Bache (1801–1881), U.S. Navy surgeon, Richard Bache's grandson
- Alexander Dallas Bache (1806–1867), an American physicist, Richard Bache's grandson
- George M. Bache (1840–1896), an American naval officer, Richard Bache's grandson
- Samuel Bache (1804-1876), an English Unitarian Minister
- Jules Bache (1861-1944), an American banker and philanthropist who built the company Bache & Co.
- Harold Bache (1889-1916), an English footballer (West Bromwich Albion) and cricketer
- Joseph Bache (1880-1960), an English footballer (Aston Villa and England national football team)
- David Bache (1925-1994), an English car designer, Joseph Bache's son
- Christopher Bache, American philosopher and university professor
- Bache & Co., a division of Prudential Financial
- USS Bache, an American warship
- Bâché: in Francophone West Africa, the common name for a Share taxi
- Bach (New Zealand): a variant spelling of a local name for a holiday cottage
- Che language or people (Nigeria)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.