From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bachman may refer to:
- Bachman, West Virginia
- Bachman Khan (1210–1239 or 1240), a Kimak khan
- an anglicized spelling of the surname Bachmann:
- Kurt Bachman, American musician, member of Believer
- John Bachman (1790–1874), American naturalist
- Charlie Bachman (1892–1985), Hall of Fame college football coach
- Charles Bachman (born 1924), computer scientist and creator of the Bachman diagram
- Elisabeth Bachman, volleyball player
- Randy Bachman (born 1943), Canadian musician, member of The Guess Who and Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Tal Bachman (born 1970), Canadian musician, son of Randy Bachman
- Reuben Knecht Bachman (1834–1911), American politician
- Richard Bachman, a pseudonym used by Stephen King
- Bachmann knot is often used in mountaineering for ascending on ropes
- Bachman Station, a train station on the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Green and Orange Lines.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Bachman. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.