Back to Back
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Back-to-back)
|Look up back-to-back in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Back to Back or back-to-back may refer to:
- Back to Back (Status Quo album), 1983 album
- Back to Back (Mar-Keys and Booker T album), 1967
- Back to Back, a 1976 album by Brecker Brothers
- Back to Back, a 1996 album by Lee Greenwood
- Back to Back: Duke Ellington and Johnny Hodges Play the Blues, a 1959 album by Duke Ellington and Johnny Hodges
- Back to Back: Raw & Uncut, a 2008 album by hip-hop artists Method Man and Streetlife
- "Back to Back", a song by Deep Purple from their 2005 album Rapture of the Deep
- "Back to Back", a song by the heavy metal band Pretty Maids from the 1984 album Red Hot and Heavy
- "Back to Back" (Jeanne Pruett song), a song by Jeanne Pruett from her 1979 album Encore!
- Back to Back (1986–2003), Danish pop-duo, mainly known for their 1989 national hit Jonathan.
- Back to Back (1996 film), a 1996 film starring Michael Rooker and Ryo Ishibashi
- Back to back film production, the practice of making two films as a unified production
- Back-to-back connection, two types of direct connections in telecommunications or a type of connection in electric power transmission
- Back-to-back houses, a form of terraced house, common in Victorian English inner city areas, in which two houses share a rear wall
- Birmingham Back to Backs, the last surviving court of back-to-back houses in Birmingham, England
- Back-to-back life sentences, a judicial practice where a felon is sentenced to two consecutive life terms in prison
- Back to back ticketing, a booking ploy used by travelers in commercial aviation to lower the costs of flying to a desired destination
- Back-to-back user agent, the user agent to both ends of a Session Initiation Protocol call
- "Back to Back", the nickname of American professional poker player Layne Flack
- "Back-to-back", an international trade transaction: when a company in some country A sells goods to a company in some other country B, but the company in A pays a company in yet another country C to produce the goods and deliver them directly to the company in country B.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Back to Back.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.