Back To Front TV
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (October 2013)|
|Key people||Haider Mannan, Willie Christie, Peter Bonisch, Adrian Weinbrecht|
Back To Front TV is a British television production company based in London, United Kingdom. Started in 2013 by Haider Mannan and Willie Christie. It aims to develop entertainment properties for a variety of genres, mainly specialising in docu-reality programmes.
In 2013 Back To Front TV started development on a new reality show focusing on fashion and style photography. In October 2013 The Royal Photographic Society announced its support of the show. In October Willie Christie was announced as the shows executive director and headline presenter. It has also been confirmed that one of Europe's leading commercial photographers, Adrian Weinbrecht, will direct and co-present the show.
Submissions from potential contestants will be taken at the end of October 2013.
- Becker, David. "British TV Planning a Reality Television Show for Photographers". Retrieved 23 October 2013.
- "The Royal Photographic Society Supports Britain's First Reality Show for Photography". PR Web. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "‘Old-school photographer’ to front reality TV show". Amateur Photographer. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Reality photography show headed by leading ad photographer". Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- BERGIN, OLIVIA. "Fashion photography reality TV show in the works". The Telegraph. Retrieved 24 October 2013.