From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backpacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backpacker or backpackers may refer to:
- A person who participates in:
- Backpacker (magazine), an American magazine about wilderness hiking and adventure
- Backpacker (series), a series of Swedish computer games in which the player travels the world and answers questions about each locale
- Backpacker (US slang), American urban slang for graffiti artists and listeners of alternative hip hop
- Backpackers (TV series), an Australian TV series following travel backpackers in Europe
- Backpackers (web series), a Canadian comedy web series, later adapted for American television
- Backpacker, Australian and New Zealander slang for inexpensive sleeping accommodations, such as a hostel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backpacker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.