From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backstabber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backstabber may refer to:
- Back Stabbers, a 1972 album by The O'Jays
- "Back Stabbers" (song), the title track from the album
- "Backstabber" (The Dresden Dolls song), a song by The Dresden Dolls
- "Backstabber" (Spunge song), a 2005 single by UK ska punk group Spunge
- "Backstabber", the first official single released by Ripchord
- "Backstabber", a song by Disciple from their 2005 album Disciple
- "Backstabber", a song by Eminem from his album Infinite
- "Backstabber", a song by Kesha from her debut album Animal
- "Backstabber", a song by Krokus from their 1999 album Round 13
- "Backstabbers" (CSI: Miami episode)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backstabber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.