From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backtrack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backtrack may refer to:
- Back Track, a 1998 first-person shooter for the Game Boy Advance
- BackTrack, a Linux distribution
- BackTrack (magazine), a British railway history monthly magazine
- Backtrack (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers series
- Backtrack (novel), a 1965 western novel written by Milton Lott
- Backtracking, a search algorithm in computing
- Backtracks (AC/DC album), an album by AC/DC
- Backtracks (Poco album), an album by Poco
- "Backtrack" (song), the fourth single from singer Rebecca Ferguson's debut album, Heaven
- Backtrack, alternative name to Catchfire, a 1990 drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.