From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backwash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word Backwash may refer to:
- Backwash (physical phenomenon), also known as 'swash', the backwards flow of air or water
- Backwash ileitis, the involvement of the terminal part of the ileum in ulcerative colitis following the ascent of the condition from the rectum
- Backwash, the process of thoroughly cleaning a pool filter pump by reversing the flow of water through it with the dirt and rinse water going to waste
- "Backwash" (The Wire), a 2003 episode of the HBO television series The Wire
- Backwash (album), a retrospective compilation by the group Talulah Gosh
- Backwash, a 2010 web series starring Joshua Malina, Michael Ian Black, and Michael Panes and featuring many celebrity cameos, distributed via Sony's Crackle
- Backwash, a type of squeeze play in bridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.