Bad Girls All-Star Battle (season 1)
|Bad Girls All-Star Battle (Season 1)|
Cast of Bad Girls All Star Battle
|No. of episodes||11|
|Original run||May 21 – July 30, 2013|
The first season of Bad Girls All-Star Battle premiered on May 21, 2013, with Ray J as the host. It was deemed a success for Oxygen raking in a record-breaking 1.73 million viewers during its premiere and having the highest-rated series debut for the network.
|Jenniffer "Jenn" Hardwick||Season 10: Atlanta||Purple||Winner|
|Florina "Flo" Kaja||Season 4||Pink||Episode 8 (Runner-up)|
|Danielle "Danni" Victor||Season 8: Las Vegas||Purple||Episode 8 (3rd)|
|Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor||Season 8: Las Vegas||Pink||Episode 8 (4th)|
|Natalie Nunn||Season 4||Purple||Episode 7|
|Judi Jai||Season 7: New Orleans||Pink||Episode 6|
|Julie Ofcharsky||Season 9: Mexico||Pink||Episode 5|
|Erika Jordan||Season 9: Mexico||Purple||Episode 5 (Withdrew)|
|Paula Hellens||Season 10: Atlanta||Pink||Episode 4|
|Amber Meade||Season 3||Pink||Episode 3|
|Nastasia "Stasi" Townsend||Season 7: New Orleans||Purple||Episode 2|
|Mehgan James||Season 9: Mexico||Purple||Episode 1|
|Raquel "Rocky" Santiago||Season 10: Atlanta||Purple||Episode 1 (Quit)|
|Shannon Sarich||Season 10: Atlanta||Pink||Episode 1 (Quit)|
- The contestant won the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won both the Captain's Challenge and the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won the Captain's Challenge, but lost the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won the Bad Girls All Star Battle Challenge.
- The contestant lost the Team's Challenge or Bad Girls All Star Battle Challenge, but was not put up for elimination.
- The contestant was nominated for elimination and was in the bottom two.
- The contestant won the Captain's Challenge but quit the competition.
- The contestant quit the competition.
- The contestant was voted or lost out of the competition.
- The contestant was eliminated by coming in last in the First Round of a 2 Round Competition
- The contestant won the competition.
- ^Note 1 : Shannon and Rocky quit the competition in episode 1.
- ^Note 2 : Episode 4 ended in a cliffhanger with Paula's elimination occurring in the beginning of episode 5.
- ^Note 3 : Erika withdrew from the competition in episode 5 due to a knee injury.
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||"Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer"||May 21, 2013||1.73|
|14 Bad Girls come together to battle for $100,000 and form the pink and purple teams.Natalie quits the competiton after a confrontation. Rocky gets some shocking news. At elimination things get heated between bad girls Rocky and Flo which leads to a shouting match and enemies Mehgan and Natalie argue, which almost leads to a physical altercation.|
|2||"A Snake in the Maze"||May 28, 2013||1.11|
|Natalie and Mehgan's fight at the previous elimination causes a rift among the girls. Strategies are tested was the girls take on a challenge completely in a maze. Erika and Nastasia's friendship crumbles after a big shouting match. Meanwhile, Natalie's manipulative ways leads to an epic showdown with Nastasia at elimination.|
|3||"Secrets and Lies"||June 4, 2013||0.82|
|Natalie, Flo and Amber form an early alliance, while squealing pigs and Velcro are the focal point of this week's challenge. Friendships between teammates quickly crumble after ugly truths are revealed.|
|4||"Hang Tough"||June 11, 2013||0.95|
|Flo and Jenniffer form a rivalry after the Team Challenge in a mud pit. Meanwhile, Flo and Natalie attempt to manipulate Judi by telling her that her alliance with The Twins and Julie is fake.|
|5||"Pink and Purple Make Camo!"||June 12, 2013||N/A|
|Teams are split and contestants compete solo for the cash prize, while one bad girl quits due to an injury, and Judi is unsure about who her true allies are.|
|6||"Breakfast in Bed"||June 25, 2013||0.91|
|This weeks challenge involves breakfast cereal, 40 pounds of luggage and two bad girls trying to crack the puzzle. Flo turns to her faith when a difficult situation is put on her and at the club, Judi shows a little too much.|
|7||"The Ultimate Cat Fight"||July 2, 2013||1.00|
|The remaining ladies square-off in a Gladiator battle. Things gets heated during elimination between Jenniffer and Flo.|
|8||"Good Things Come to Those Who Wait"||July 9, 2013||1.26|
|The final four are put to the ultimate test and a shocking elimination catches the girls off guard. Jenniffer is declared the winner and wins the $100,000.|
|9||"Reunion: Part 1"||July 16, 2013||1.33|
|The cast reunites. Ray J talks with some of the girls for some pre-show trash talking. It is revealed that Jenniffer is 5 months pregnant. Florina accuses Jenn of knowing that she was pregnant. Jenn feels disrespected by this accusation and after arguing with Florina leaves the reunion. Ray J checks in with Jenn and Jenn, with a new outfit, and her sister step on the stage. Jasmine, Jenn's sister and Flo argue and then engage in a physical altercation.|
|10||"Reunion: Part 2"||July 23, 2013||1.24|
|Jasmine, Jenniffer's sister, and Florina fight. Natalie goes backstage and engages in an argument with Julie and Judi and Mehgan attempts to attack Natalie but instead is stopped and attempts to fight off security. Jenniffer quits the reunion and shares what she plans to do with the money and how life is after she has won with Tanisha. Natalie leaves to catch a flight. After Florina leaves Ray J persuades her to return and Amber leave the reunion. The rest of the cast comes together and share their thoughts while Danni and Julie call out Florina.|
|11||"Twinstant Replay"||July 30, 2013||0.49|
|The Victor Twins take a look back on the most outrageous moments of the season. Natalie Nunn also gives her insight on the season. Fellow bad girls Judi, Mehgan, Julie, and Amber all make video call appearances. Flo shares her thoughts through a phone call with Natalie. It is also revealed that Gabrielle "Gabi" is pregnant.|
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 13, 2013). "Oxygen Orders ‘Bad Girls’ All-Star Edition". Deadline Hollywood.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 13, 2013). "Oxygen Greenlights 'Bad Girls All-Star Battle' Hosted by Musician Ray J". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 15, 2013). "'Bad Girls All Star Battle' to Premiere Tuesday, May 21 on Oxygen". TV by the Numbers.
- Marr, Madeleine (May 20, 2013). "Ray J back on reality TV as host of Oxygen’s ‘Bad Girls All Star Battle’". The Miami Herald.
- Bibel, Sara (May 22, 2013). "Oxygen Delivers Best Night in Network History Among All Key Demos". TV by the Numbers.
- Kissell, Rick (May 22, 2013). "Oxygen Sets Network Ratings Records With 'Bad Girls Club'". Chicago Tribune.
- Bibel, Sara (May 22, 2013). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Deadliest Catch', 'Bad Girls Club', 'The Game', 'Inside Amy Schumer' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (May 30, 2013). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Deadliest Catch', 'Real Husbands of Hollywood', 'Counting Cars', 'Backyard Oil' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Deadliest Catch," "Storage Wars" Top Originals". The Futon Critic. June 5, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Pretty Little Liars" Top Charts in Viewers, Demos". The Futon Critic. June 12, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Rizzoli & Isles," "Catfish" Returns Win Originals Race". The Futon Critic. June 26, 2013.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Being Mary Jane" Tops Demos, "Rizzoli & Isles" Leads Viewers". The Futon Critic. July 3, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (July 11, 2013). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'The Game', 'Catfish' & 'Deadliest Catch' Win Night, 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Rizzoli & Isles' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 17, 2013). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Catfish' Wins Night + 'The Game', 'Suits', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Covert Affairs,' 'Pretty Little Liars' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (July 24, 2013). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch', 'Pretty Little Liars' & 'The Game' Win Night, 'Catfish', 'Suits', 'Rizzoli & Isles' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Rizzoli & Isles," "Perception" Top Viewers". The Futon Critic. July 31, 2013.