Bad Girls Club (season 8)
|Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas|
The original seven "Bad" Girls of season eight (left to right):
Top: Gia, Erica, Jenna, Amy, Demitra
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||15|
|Original run||January 23 – May 7, 2012|
Bad Girls Club: New Orleans
Bad Girls Club: Mexico
Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas is the eighth season of the Oxygen reality television series, Bad Girls Club. It premiered on January 23, 2012. This is the third season to take place in a different location from Los Angeles, the first being season five (filmed in Miami), and the second being season seven (filmed in New Orleans).
Original Bad Girls
|Bad Girl||Age1||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname|
|Amy Cieslowski||23||Chicago, Illinois||"The Hot Mess"|
|Danielle "Danni" Victor||23||Methuen, Massachusetts||"The Black Sheep"|
|Demitra "Mimi" Roche||25||Miami, Florida||"The Miami Maverick"|
|Erica "Venetia" Figueroa||23||Atlanta, Georgia||"The Red-Headed Hustler"|
|Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor||23||Methuen, Massachusetts||"The Queen B"|
|Gia Sapp-Hernandez||22||Newark, Delaware||"The Scandalous Schoolgirl"|
|Jenna Russo||24||Long Island, New York||"The Naughty New Yorker"|
^Note 1 : Age at the time of filming.
Replacement Bad Girls
In each season of the Bad Girls Club, one or more girls will be asked to leave the house either from violence, physical fighting, or will leave on their own accord, which then gives the producers a chance at a new "bad girl" who arrives to the house in a day or two to replace the fellow bad girl.
|Bad Girl||Age1||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname||Replaced|
|Elease Donovan||24||Miami, Florida||"The Brick House"||Jenna|
|Christine Moon||21||Nashville, Tennessee||"The Tennessee Temptation"||Danielle|
|Camilla Poindexter||24||Long Beach, California||"The Cali Cutthroat"||Gabrielle|
Duration of cast
|Bad Girls||Season 8 Episodes|
- Key: = "Bad Girl" is featured on this episode.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" replacement arrives.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" voluntarily leaves the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" is removed from the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" returns to the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" replaces a fellow "Bad" Girl and leaves in the same episode.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" who left earlier makes an appearance.
-  Jenna voluntarily leaves the house in episode 3 after a physical altercation with Erica, Gia, Danielle, and Gabrielle.
- Oxygen. Jenna made an appearance in episode 4 for the photoshoot with
-  Elease replaced Jenna in episode 4.
-  Demitra voluntarily left the house in episode 9 due to getting tired of the twins' antics.
-  Demitra returned to the house in episode 10 after being convinced by Amy, Erica, Elease and Gia to do so.
-  Danielle and Gabrielle both voluntarily left the house the house in episode 10 after a physical altercation with Gia, Elease, Demitra and Erica.
-  Christine and Camilla replaced Danielle and Gabrielle in episode 11.
-  Christine replaced Danielle in episode 11 and voluntarily left in the same episode after being physically attacked by Gia, Camilla and Elease.
-  Camilla was removed from the house in the season finale after causing harm to Demitra and getting into a physical altercation with Elease and Amy.
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||"Throw-Up Throw-Down"||January 23, 2012||1.72|
|In the Season 8 premiere, The Victor Twins are packing their belongings and taking a road trip to Las Vegas. 3 days later, Erica is the first girl to enter the mansion and is amazed on how beautiful the house. Amy and Gia are the next two girls to arrive at the mansion and decide to room with Erica after feeling that they will be great friends. Jenna meets Demitra at the airport and they both get to know each other and arrive at the house moments later and room together. The girls all get to know each other and notice that the last two roommates are twins and Erica has a bad feeling towards the two. Gabrielle (Gabi) and Danielle (Danni) are the last two girls to arrive at the mansion and room together. All the girls get ready and go out to a club. While the girls are partying Gia accidentally vomits and a pint of throw up lands on Amy's jeans which makes tension between the two. Amy and Gia start to argue in the limo ride back home and the two start to fight. Gia and Amy start to argue in their bedroom and Amy pushes Gia off her bed which leads to a small altercation and security enters and breaks up the fight. Gia is taken downstairs and calls her friends to try to calm herself down and Demitra tries to help Gia but Amy starts more drama. Erica decides to go to bed and doesn't deal with the girls drama. Demitra starts drawing over Amy's picture and Amy sucker punches her in the face and Demitra tries to retaliate to her but the producer takes Amy to the living room and Gia attacks Amy and pulls her hair which leads to a fight. The Twins decide to throw Amy's clippings in the oven and see if she would start a problem with them. Amy is taken by security to the Jacuzzi room to calm down and Jenna tries to talk to Gia but it leads to a heated argument towards the two and Jenna throws her beer at Gia and it leads to a physical altercation. Security takes Gia upstairs and Gia packs her bags while her stay in the house is undecided.|
|2||"Weaving Las Vegas"||January 30, 2012||1.38|
|The episode starts calm and peaceful with Amy waking all the girls up and the girls talk about all the brawls that happened last night. Amy confronts the girls about not including her in drinking and Erica finds her clippings in the oven and Demitra starts laughing at her which results into a fight between her and Amy. Amy punches Demitra several times in the face and the girls feel that Amy needs to pack her bags and leave. The girls gather a house meeting and Jenna makes the other girls give Amy a second chance. Later that night, the girls go clubbing and Demitra make out with a lesbian which disgust Danni and Gabi. Gia returns to the house the next day and apologizes to Jenna for starting a fight with her on the first night in the house. Gabi invites some guys back into the house and all the girls go to a Mexican restaurant and the owners feel that Amy and one of Gabi's friends are engaged and give them a engagement cake. The girls then plan to have a fake "Bad Girl" styled wedding and Erica feels that its childish and decides to not be part of it.|
|3||"Chicks Before Hicks"||February 6, 2012||1.33|
Erica and the twins team up in a plot to get Jenna out of the house. Meanwhile, Mimi switches onto Amy and Jenna's side but not without consequences.
|4||"Sink or Swim"||February 13, 2012||1.27|
Demitra and Amy return back from the nail salon and are shocked that Jenna is no longer in the house. The girls feel that Jenna was the problem in the house and they all decide to start over and be civil to each other. The girls have a family dinner and talk about the new girl and plan to get her out on the first night. Gia invites the girl to go Zip-lining and the girls start to get along with each other. When the girls return back from a day of fun Jenna calls the house and informs Amy what had happened when she wasn't their. The next day, the girls get up early to do a photoshoot for the season and Erica feels irritated when Jenna returns. After the photoshoot Erica Gia Gabi & Danni follow Jenna to the car and see if she will do anything to them. The girls go out clubbing and Season 7 Bad Girl Tiara makes an appearance and invites the girls to a mansion pool party but the girls don't feel like going. The girls later notice that the new girls pictures up and decide to team up against her and take her bed apart. New girl Elease arrives the next day and is locked out of the house. Elease finds her way in and introduces herself to the girls but gets ignored by all of them. All the girls finishes getting ready to go to Tiara's pool party and they all start asking Elease questions and it leads to a heated argument between her and Danni. Demitra informs her that she will be getting the same treatment everyday until she leaves the house. At the pool party, Nastasia and Tiara befriend Elease and all the girls decide to ditch Elease and leave the party early. Nastasia informs Elease on what to do if they all gain up on her and they all party. Back at the house, Gia Erica and Gabi throw all of Elease's clothes in the pool and her belongings by the front door. Elease returns to the house and is heated and confronts all the girls about it and decides to grab all of the girls things and throw them in pool also. Gia pushes Elease in the pool. Elease runs upstairs to continues to grab Erica's things but Demitra Gia and Erica start to argue with her which leads all the girls to jump Elease. Security breaks the fight up and they all follow Elease and jump her again. The fight turns brutal and more security steps in and breaks the fight up and take Elease downstairs while Amy Demitra and Erica are spitting down at her. Elease decides to go home and is leaves. The girls are happy that Elease left and start talking about the events that just happen. Elease decides to return to the house and challenge all of the girls informing them that they can fight every single day but that she is not going anywhere.Note(s): Jenna made an appearance. Elease replaced Jenna.
|5||"A New Elease on Life"||February 20, 2012||1.39|
|Drama causes weariness on some of the "bad" girls. Meanwhile, Amy finds a boy toy, while still having one at home while Elease establishes her dominance over the twins|
|6||"Bed, Bathing Suit and Beyond"||February 27, 2012||1.69|
|After the truce with Elease is formed, Erica, Gia and Demitra decide to make an alliance with her. However, the twins are still very adamant on getting Elease out of the house causing Erica to start world war three.|
|7||"Invasion of the Scavengers"||March 5, 2012||1.50|
|Erica and Gia decide to join forces with the twins once again after the other roommates agitate them. Meanwhile, Mimi becomes the next target after she befriends Elease.|
|8||"Sister Act"||March 12, 2012||1.63|
|Elease's sister pays a visit to the house, much to the annoyance of the twins. Meanwhile, Flo Rida and Pleasure P visit the house to party with the Bad Girls.|
|9||"Evil Pair"||March 19, 2012||1.64|
The twins decide to create some drama; however, this plan backfires. Also, the girls go south of the border to Cabo San Lucas.
|10||"Double Trouble"||March 26, 2012||1.88|
The twins are the center of a major fight, which leads to their departure. Meanwhile, the other girls plan to bring a fallen Bad Girl back to the house.
|11||"Bad Girl Players"||April 2, 2012||1.46|
The girls are all shocked that they will be getting new roommates and they plan if they should give them the Elease treatment. The next day, Gia found out that her man Matt is talking to other girls and send him a heated email and feels that she will find someone else if he is going to real with her. Erica Amy and Gia go out to eat and a rapper named Jazzy introduces himself to Erica and he wants to make a song with her. Jazzy starts to fall for Gia and she promises him to meet him at the studio. Meanwhile, Christine & Camilla meet each other and are excited to be entering the bad girls mansion. All the girls wait for the two replacements back at the house and they all decide to be rude towards them. Christine & Camilla enter the house and look for the girls and meets them all upstairs. All the girls stay quiet and try to ignore them. Christine starts asking the girls questions and Erica gives her attitude. Christine starts drinking and gets a little drunk and Demitra feels that she is the strange one in the house for being weird. Camilla and Christine go out and explore Las Vegas and have a good time. The next day, Christine starts to feel homesick and has a tearful phone call with a friend back home and she feels that she wants to go back home. Amy starts to feel bad for her and decides to talk to Christine outside. Christine then decides to give it a chance and tries to not think about leaving. Erica Amy and Gia go to Jazzy's studio and Erica sings one of her singles but Jazzy wrote her a better one. Jazzy and Gia try start talking and Gia feels that she will give Jazzy a chance. Camilla and Christine start talking and Camilla feels that Christine is homesick and asks her why she wanted to leave the house so early. Later that evening, the girls get ready and go out and party but it doesn't last that long when two girls start a fight and everyone in the club starts fighting. Christine passes out and call her boyfriend the next day saying that she will be leaving the house. She arranges a house meeting and tells all the girls that she is leaving due to feeling homesick and uncomfortable. All the girls feel irritated and help Christine pack her bags by throwing all her suitcases and bags down the stairs. Christine is locked outside the house and packs all her bags in the suitcases and puts them in the van but Erica Camilla Gia and Elease start throwing Christine's things all over the place. Christine climbs into the van where Gia starts to attack Christine but Camilla and Elease jump in by pulling her hair and dragging her outside and Christine starts screaming for help. Christine then feels unsafe and asks to get her belongings and be taken to the airport.
|12||"Breakup Breakdown"||April 16, 2012||1.76|
|After again getting tired of the antics, Mimi breaks down. This breakdown does not sit well with Elease. Also, after fighting with her boyfriend back home, Amy finds relief and a whole lot more in Camilla.|
|13||"Go Big Go Home"||April 23, 2012||1.82|
Erica's stay in the house may come to a shocking end. As Camilla is not seeing eye-to-eye with her roommates, she battles it out to the end. Meanwhile, the other Bad Girls get emotional as they say goodbye and leave their mansion behind.
|14||"Reunion: Part 1"||April 30, 2012||2.76|
|Tanisha Thomas hosts the reunion as the bad girls of Las Vegas reunite in Los Angeles to discuss the fights, arguments, and relationships they had while in the house. Blowups quickly fold when three bad girls get into physical altercations.|
|15||"Reunion: Part 2"||May 7, 2012||2.62|
|The second part of the reunion continues with bad blood between Elease and Camilla going on. Erica and Dani face off and it leads to a shocking conclusion. Meanwhile, Jenna returns and decides to go head to head with Gia.|
- Gorman, Bill (November 14, 2011). "Oxygen Reveals New Cast Of "Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas" Premiering On Jan 23". TV by the Numbers (Press release).
- Munzenrieder, Kyle (January 21, 2010). "Next Season of Bad Girl's Club to Be Shot in Miami, Looking for Locals". Miami New Times.
- Walker, Dave (August 1, 2011). "'Bad Girls Club' launches New Orleans season". The Times-Picayune.
- "PHOTO – See The New Cast of Bad Girls Club Las Vegas! Premieres In January!". Reality Tea. November 21, 2011.
- "Meet the BGC Las Vegas Cast". Oxygen. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club Season 8 Recap". Oxygen. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Chicks Before Hicks". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Sink or Swim". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Evil Pair". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Double Trouble". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Bad Girl Players". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Go Big Go Home". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Bad Girls Club: Throw-Up Throw-Down". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (January 24, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Rules, 'Pretty Little Liars,' Love & Hip Hop' Rise + 'Being Human,' 'Lost Girl,' 'WWE RAW' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Weaving Las Vegas". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Gorman, Bill (January 31, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Rules + 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Being Human,' 'Lost Girl,' 'WWE RAW,' 'Housewives BH' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert. "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Rules + 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Being Human,' 'WWE RAW,' 'Housewives BH' & More" (February 7, 2012). TV by the Numbers.
- Yanan, Travis (February 14, 2012). "Monday's Cable Ratings: Another Week, Another "Pawn Stars" Win". The Futon Critic.
- "Bad Girls Club: A New Elease on Life". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (February 22, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Rules Again + 'WWE RAW,' 'T.I. and Tiny,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Being Human' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Bed, Bathing Suit and Beyond". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 28, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Comes Out on Top, Closely Followed by 'WWE RAW'". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Invasion of the Scavengers". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 6, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Beats 'WWE', 'American Pickers,' 'Basketball Wives,' 'Pretty Little Liars' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Sister Act". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 13, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Monday Night Raw' Tops 'American Chopper' & 'TI and Tiny'". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (March 20, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE RAW,' 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Night + 'American Chopper,' 'Basketball Wives,' 'Lost Girl' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 27, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE RAW,' 'Basketball Wives', 'Secret Life of the American Teenager', 'Pawn Stars' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 3, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: WWE Bodyslams Competition, 'Basketball Wives,' 'La Las Full Court Life,Secret Life of the American Teenager,'Pawn Stars'". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Breakup Breakdown". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 17, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars,' 'WWE Raw,' 'Basketball Wives,' 'American Pickers' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 24, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars,' 'WWE Raw,' 'Basketball Wives,' 'American Chopper' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Reunion: Part 1". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 1, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead + 'WWE Raw', 'Pawn Stars', 'Bad Girl Club', 'American Chopper, 'Basketball Wives', 'Ridiculousness' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Bad Girls Club: Reunion: Part 2". Zap2it. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 8, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + 'WWE Raw', 'Bad Girls Club', 'Basketball Wives', 'American Chopper' & More". TV by the Numbers.