|Created by||Adam McKay
|Directed by||Andrew Fleming|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Adam McKay
Jill Sobel Messick
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Gary Sanchez Productions
|Picture format||1080i (16:9 HDTV)|
Bad Judge is an upcoming American legal comedy television series that was co-created by Adam McKay, Chad Kultgen and Chris Henchy. McKay and Kultgen will also serve as executive producers, along with Will Ferrell, Kate Walsh, Anne Heche, Liz Brixius, and Jill Sobel Messick for Universal Television. The series will debut on NBC during the 2014–15 television season, where it will air on Thursday nights at 9 pm (ET/PT)/8 pm (CT). The series premiere is scheduled for October 2, 2014.
The series chronicles the personal life (and the wild lifestyle) of Rebecca Wright, a tough-as-nails judge serving on the Los Angeles County Circuit Court, whose time off the bench is spent partying and displaying reckless behavior. Her reputation is about to be tamed—and judged—by Robby Shoemaker, an eight-year-old boy whose parents Rebecca put behind bars. He might be the one that can turn Rebecca's life around.
- Kate Walsh as Rebecca Wright
- Ryan Hansen as Gary Boyd
- John Ducey as Tom Barlow
- Tone Bell as Tedward
- Miguel Sandoval as Judge Hernandez
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||"Pilot"||October 2, 2014|
|2||"Meteor Shower"||October 9, 2014|
- Goldberg, Lesley (May 9, 2014). "NBC Orders Ellen DeGeneres' 'One Big Happy', Will Ferrell Comedies 'Mission Control', 'Bad Judge' to Series". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 9, 2014.
- "Fresh Comedies, Captivating Dramas and Highly Popular Returning Series Highlight NBC's Well-Balanced and Dynamic 2014-15 Primetime Schedule". The Futon Critic. May 11, 2014. Retrieved May 11, 2014.
- NBC Announces Fall Premiere Dates For New 2014-15 Season from The Futon Critic (June 3, 2014)
- "Ryan Hansen To Co-Star In NBC Comedy ‘Bad Judge’". Deadline. August 6, 2014. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Shows A-Z - bad judge on nbc". The Futon Critic. Retrieved September 20, 2014.
|This article relating to a comedy television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|