|Full name||Ezzaiki Badou|
|Date of birth||2 April 1959|
|Place of birth||Sidi Kacem, Morocco|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
He was also the manager of the national team from 2002 to 2005. Before coaching, he was a noted goalkeeper, appearing as the keeper for the Morocco national football team at the 1984 Summer Olympics and at the 1986 FIFA World Cup. He was named by France Football magazine as France Football African Footballer of the Year for 1986. He was coach of KAC of Marrakech in the Moroccan First Division,resigning in November 2007.
- Zamora Trophy (1): 1988-89
- "Badou Ezaki Bio, Stats, and Results". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
- Zaki Badou – FIFA competition record
- "Meilleur joueur des 50 dernières années 14 Marocains en lice" (in French). Le Matin. 13 October 2006. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- Badou Ezzaki at National-Football-Teams.com
- Real Mallorca bio (Spanish)
|This biographical article related to Moroccan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|