|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
|• Official||Hindi, Chhattisgarhi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bade Bacheli is a town and a Nagar Palika in Dantewada district in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It is now very well known as NMDC Township with nature all around to explore and witness. It is situated roughly 400 k.m. from Raipur, capital of Chhattisgarh. The way to travel is by Road with frequent bus service from Raipur, Bhilai and Jagdalpur or by train from Jagdalpur .
As of 2001[update] India census, Bade Bacheli had a population of 20,407. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bade Bacheli has an average literacy rate of 65%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 60% of the males and 40% of females literate. 13% of the population is under 6 years of age. The population has raised primarily after commissioning of the NMDC project here.
1. The famous Ghadi Chowk showcasing all the tribal and cultural wealth of Bastar, situated in the centre of Bacheli town.
2. HighTech Park with all the modern kind of amusement activities and decoration in the city.
3. The Iron Ore deposits under NMDC, beautiful hills and unique technique to crush iron to extract the ore.
4. Akashnagar, a small place in the hills famous for its natural beauty.
5. Lingeshwara Temple, very famous for the architectural structure and history.
6. ESSAR Steel Plant situated in Kirandul 10 KM away to Bacheli Township. It has its own helipad for personal usage.
7. Ramabooti Temple situated in Kirandul 11B Deposit 10 KM away to Bacheli Township.
8.Mountain range, famous in the world for the enormous & top quality deposits of Iron ore. Total 14 reserves have been discovered in this range out of which the mining activities are going on in 3 deposits.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|