From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baden baden may refer to:
- Baden-Baden, a spa town in the German state of Baden-Württemberg in southwestern Germany
- Baden-Baden (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse best known for winning the 1877 Kentucky Derby
- Baden Baden, French musical band
- Baden Baden-Powell (1860–1937), a military aviation pioneer, President of the Royal Aeronautical Society and a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society
- Baden Baden, Illinois, better known as Pierron, Illinois
- Baden (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baden Baden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.