Badger Mountain (Colorado)
|Elevation||11,295 ft (3,443 m)|
|Prominence||1,561 ft (476 m)|
|Isolation||6.32 mi (10.17 km)|
|Location||Park County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Range||Front Range, South Park Hills|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Badger Mountain is a mountain summit in the South Park Hills of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 11,295-foot (3,443 m) peak is located in Pike National Forest, 9.6 miles (15.5 km) northwest by west (bearing 300°) of the community of Lake George in Park County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Badger Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "WILKERSON". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- The elevation of Badger Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.462 m (+4.80 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Badger Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Media from Commons|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|