From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The bridge and ford at Malmsmead
|- left||Hoccombe Water|
|Mouth||East Lyn River|
On the banks of the river are the remains of a few dwellings which formed a medieval village. The last resident left in the 1930s.
The 17th century packhorse Malmsmead Bridge crosses Badgworthy Water.
- "Badgworthy Water". Everything Exmoor. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- "Badgworthy Water — Hoccombe Water to Malmsmead". UK Rivers Guidebook. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- "Badgworthy Water". Somerset Rivers. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- "Malmsmead Bridge at NGR SS 7919 4770". Images of England. English Heritage. Retrieved 2009-02-01.
- "A walk in Lorna Doone country". BBC. Retrieved 23 September 2012.