|Formation||27 September 1967|
|Membership||51 member associations|
Badminton Europe (BE) is the governing body of badminton in Europe. It is one of the five continental bodies under the flag of the Badminton World Federation (BWF). It now has 51 member associations. It was founded on 27 September 1967 in Frankfurt, Germany.
On its annual meeting held on April 8, 2006 the members decided to change the name from European Badminton Union, to Badminton Europe.
|1||1967–1968||Hans Peter Kuntz|
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Slovak Republic
- European Championships
- European Men's and Women's Team Championships
- European Mixed Team Championships
- European Junior Championships
- European Senior Badminton Championships
- European Circuit
- European U17 Championships
- European Club Championships
Two events were discontinued, they are:
- Helvetia Cup, European B Team Badminton Championships
- Finlandia Cup, European B Junior Team Badminton Championships
- "Badminton Europe Confederation". Badminton Europe. Retrieved 2012-03-11.