Badr El Kaddouri
El Kaddouri playing for Dynamo Kyiv.
|Full name||Badr El Kaddouri|
|Date of birth||31 January 1981|
|Place of birth||Casablanca, Morocco|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left Back|
|2011–2012||→ Celtic (loan)||6||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 January 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Badr El Kaddouri (born 31 January 1981) is a Moroccan footballer, who played for Ukrainian Premier League side Dynamo Kyiv and currently a free agent. He is also a Moroccan international. El Kaddouri is a left back but can also play left midfield if needed.
El Kaddouri joined Dynamo Kiev in 2002, and up until his loan move to Celtic in 2011 was one of the longest serving players at the club. He made his debut with Dynamo on 17 August 2002 in a 3-1 victory over Volyn Lutsk. While with the club he captured four Ukrainian Premier League titles, four Ukrainian Cup's and five Ukrainian Super Cup's. He appeared in 123 league matches for the club while occasionally captaining the team.
On 31 August 2011, El Kaddouri signed for Scottish Premier League club Celtic on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy. He is the first ever Moroccan to play for Celtic. He was brought in as cover for Emilio Izaguirre, who had received a long-term injury. On 10 September 2011, El Kaddouri made his Celtic debut in a 4–0 over Motherwell. He scored his first goal for Celtic in the Old Firm derby match against Rangers on 18 September 2011. Badr made 6 appearances for the Scottish side before returning to Dynamo Kiev in January 2012.
- Coupe du Trône (1): 2001
- Ukrainian Premier League (4): 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009
- Ukrainian Cup (4): 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Ukrainian Super Cup (5): 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011
- "Old Firm facts". The Scotsman. 18 September 2011. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Celtic swoop for Morocco defender Badr el Kaddouri in late deal as cover for injured Emilio Izaguirre". Daily Record. 1 September 2011. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Celtic 4-0 Motherwell". BBC Sport. 10 September 2011. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Badr El Kaddouri Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2009-07-25.
- Badr El Kaddouri at National-Football-Teams.com