From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Badri may refer to:
- Badri Patarkatsishvili, a Georgian businessman
- Badri Kvaratskhelia, a Georgian-Azerbaijani footballer
- Abdallah Salem el-Badri, Libyan politician
- Abdul Qadir al-Badri, Libyan politician
- Haitham al-Badri, Iraqi al-Qaeda member
- Badri (director), a Tamil film director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.