From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up baffle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baffle or baffles may refer to:
- Baffle (heat transfer), a flow-directing vane or panel in some vessels such as shell and tube heat exchangers, chemical reactors, or static mixers
- Baffle (medicine), a tunnel or wall surgically constructed within the heart or primary blood vessels to redirect blood flow
- Baffles (submarine), the blind spot in a submarine's sonar created by the body of the submarine
- Baffle or All-Star Baffle, a 1973-74 revival of PDQ (game show), where contestants had to guess phrases from a short combination of letters
- Baffle gate, another name for turnstile
- Sound baffle, any object designed to reduce airborne sound
- Squirrel baffle, a device fixed to birdfeeders to prevent access by squirrels and other small mammals
- Sergeant Baffels, a character in the Gaunt's Ghosts novels, a military science fiction series by Dan Abnett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baffle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.