Bagdogra is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India, which is surrounded by tea gardens. Bagdogra is part of the Greater Siliguri Metropolitan Area. Bagdogra is well connected by air from three major cities of India - Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkata. Bagdogra has a railway station. Bagdogra Airport is the only airport in North Bengal, which is now an International Airport. 
There are many schools in Bagdogra and nearby. The main schools are:
Different types of religious people live in Bagdogra with peace and harmony. There are many temples, mosques, churches, guruduwaras. In short, bagdogra is small replica of secular India.
- Junglee BAba Mandir, Bengdubi
- Ayyappa Temple, Airport More
- Gouri Shankar Mandir, Lower Bagdogra
- Bagdogra Hathkhola Kali Mandir
- Radha Govindo Mandir
- Kumar, Brajesh (2003). Pilgrimage Centers of India. New York: Diamond Pocket Books. p. 170. ISBN 81-7182-185-5. Retrieved May 28, 2009.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|