From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baggies may refer to:
|Look up baggies or Baggies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Baggies, made by Pactiv Corporation, were the first brand of food storage bags; Hefty® and Baggies® are registered trademarks of Pactiv Corporation
- "The Baggies" is a nickname of West Bromwich Albion F.C.
- Baggies (clothing), a type of pants worn (primarily popular with the Southern California beach/surf culture) in the late 1950s and 1960s and re-popularized in the 1980s
- Baggy, a British dance-oriented music genre
- "The Baggie" or "the Hefty Bag" is the nickname for the 16 foot (4.9 m) high blue tarp composing part of the right-field wall of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA (when in baseball configuration), home of the Minnesota Twins. A ball that strikes the Baggie is in play, a ball that falls between the Baggie and the seats behind it is a home run
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baggies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.