From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bagging can mean:
- In statistics, data mining and machine learning, bootstrap aggregating
- In mountaineering, peak bagging
- In medicine, ventilating a patient with a bag valve mask
- In agriculture, a form of reap hook bagging hook from verb to bag (or to badge) - harvest of cereal crops
- In drug slang, bagging is a form of drug abuse akin to huffing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.