From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bagging can mean:
- In statistics, data mining and machine learning, bootstrap aggregating
- The random subspace method, also called attribute bagging
- In mountaineering, peak bagging
- In medicine, ventilating a patient with a bag valve mask
- In agriculture, the bagging hook, a form of reap hook or sickle
- In drug slang, bagging is a form of drug abuse akin to huffing
- Teabagging, a sexual act
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bagging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.