Bagmane Tech Park
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2013)|
Bagmane Tech Park is a software technological park in India. The park is situated at Sir C V Raman Nagar in Bangalore. This park is built and maintained by Bagmane Group. The park shares its boundaries with HAL and DRDO and is near the HAL Airport. It is equipped with all modern class facilities and is surrounded by a lake near the entrance. It also contains a shopping mall, and a 4.7 hectare lake in its centre.
The park is home to some of the most prominent companies in world like Netserv Technologies, Informatica, Cypress Semiconductor, Motorola, Dover Corporation, Yahoo!, Oracle Financial Services Software Limited, HP, Juniper Networks, Lenovo, Texas Instruments, LinkedIn, MphasiS, Sasken, Novell, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Ogilvy, Volvo, Dell, Tecnotree, CONCUR Technologies Inc.,HSBC.
The park consists of 10 large buildings..
2. Bagmane Commerz - Houses Lenovo, Cyber Junction Inc., Informatica, Juniper Networks, State Bank of India (Bagmane Branch) & SBI ATM. It also has Barista coffee centre, Subway, McDonalds, Citibank ATM, Corporation Bank office, Karvy Finapolis and a food court.
3. Motorola CVR - The building is solely owned by Motorola, which is a large research and development center of wireless technology and mobile handsets.
4. Texas Instruments - The building and its vast campus is solely owned by Texas Instruments itself.
6. Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.,
7. Bagmane Laurel - Its the House of Netserv Technologies, CONCUR Technologies Inc., Dover Corporation, MphasiS, Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Cypress Semiconductor, Sandisk and TVS ICS. Recently Novell has opened its Development Centre in this Building. Phoenix Technologies has opened one more development center in India here, ALSTOM Projects India Limited, Project office of Portugal division of Thales Group, Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation.
10. Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd - The company works in Telecommunication.
Some companies run their private pickup and drop bus services, while others rely on special BMTC service for employee drop and pickup. These buses run throughout Bangalore twice/thrice in the morning and twice/thrice in the evening/night.
Several companies in the tech park have come together and started Bagmane Tech Park bus service using Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation buses. The buses connect different parts of Bangalore to the tech park and is available only for people working on the tech park. The buses display the board 'BTP'.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bagmane Tech Park.|