From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bagratuni is a common name in Armenian language and an Armenian ruling dynasty.
It may refer to:
- Kingdom of Armenia (Middle Ages), also known as Bagratid Armenia (861 to 1118 AD), ruled by the Bagratuni Dynasty.
- Princes of Armenia
- Varaz-Tirots II Bagratuni (c. 590 – 645), presiding prince in 645
- Smbat VI Bagratuni (c. 670 – 726), presiding prince from 691 to 711
- Ashot III Bagratuni or Ashot the Blind (c. 690–762), presiding prince from 726 to 732
- Sahak VII Bagratuni, prince from 754 to 771
- Kings of Armenia
- Ashot I Bagratuni of Armenia, king from 884 to 890
- Smbat I Bagratuni or "the Martyr" (850–912), king from 890 to 912
- Ashot II Bagratuni of Armenia or Ashot the Iron, king from 914 to 928
- Abas I Bagratuni of Armenia, king from 928 to 953
- Ashot III Bagratuni of Armenia, Ashot III the Merciful or Ashot the Gracious, king from 953 to 977
|This page or section lists people with the surname Bagratuni. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bagratuni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.