From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bag or bags in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bags may refer to:
- The plural of bag
- "Bags", the first episode of the seventh season of Weeds
- Oxford bags, a form of baggy trousers originating from the University of Oxford
- Cornhole, a game commonly referred to as bags
- Periorbital puffiness (swelling around the eyes)
- Dibs, the action of asserting a claim by saying "Bags I" or the like before any others
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bags.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.