Bagthorpe with Barmer
|Bagthorpe with Barmer|
Bagthorpe with Barmer shown within Norfolk
|Area||9.05 km2 (3.49 sq mi)|
|– density||6/km2 (16/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Bagthorpe with Barmer|
|District||King's Lynn and West Norfolk|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||KING'S LYNN|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Bagthorpe with Barmer is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The parish includes the hamlets of Bagthorpe and Barmer, and is situated some 15 km west of Fakenham and 20 km north east of King's Lynn.
The civil parish has an area of 9.05 km2 and in the 2001 census had a population of 53 in 22 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- Ordnance Survey (2002). "Norfolk Coast West". OS Explorer Map 250. ISBN 0-319-21886-4.
- "Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes" (XLS). Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council. 2001. Retrieved 2005-12-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bagthorpe with Barmer.|
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Bagthorpe.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Barmer.
- Website with photos of Barmer All Saints, a Round-tower church
- Bagthorpe in the Domesday Book
- Barmer in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|