|Elevation||294 m (965 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UK 08|
Bahadrabad is an intermediate Village Panchayat in the Haridwar district of Uttarakhand, India. It is one of the six development blocks in Haridwar district under which many developed villages come, including Almalpur Bongla, Alipur, Garhmeerpur, Khedli, Kisanpur, Rohalki, Sitapur.
Bahadrabad is situated at a distance of 11 km from Haridwar, between the towns of Haridwar and Roorkee on the National Highway 58, between Delhi and Manna Pass. It is neighbouring towns are, Pathri, Jhabrera, Narsan, Jwalapur and Mohanpur Mohammadpur
- Vivekanand Mission Pvt. I.T.I. , Suman Nagar, Tihri Visthapth Colony, Salempur Mahdood-2, Bahadrabad, Haridwar Ph:- 09897444996.
- Vidhya Vihar Junior High School formerly known as Vidhya Vihar Vidhyalya and Chacha Nehru School, is one of the most reputed and along in years School on Haridwar Road in Bahadrabad, Affiliated to Uttarakhand State Board. (Nursery to 8th).
- Spring Field Public School Affiliated to[C.B.S.E.]Near Boungla Village, Roorkee Haridwar National Highway 58.
- Angels' Academy Sr. Sec. School (On Haridwar Road, Affiliated to C.B.S.E., nursery to 12th)
- Arya Inter College, Boungla Village (Govt School, 6th to 12th)
- Rashtriya Inter College, Rohalki Village (Govt School, 6th to 12th)
- Maa Saraswati Public School (On Haridwar Road, Affiliated to C.B.S.E., nursery to 12th)
- Ratandeep Junior High School (On Kaliyar Road, nursery to 10th)
- Prithvi Raj Chauhan Degree College, Rohalki Village (offers graduate courses like B.A & B.Sc.)
- MSPVS Computer Institute, Bahadrabad Haridwar (All Type of Computer Courses & Computer job Works.)
- Bal Sadan Jr. High School, Research Colony(Private School, nursery to Senior Secondary i.e. 12th)
- Deep Public School (nursery to 8th)
- Nand computer couching centre bahadrabad haridwar (All Type of Computer Courses & Computer job Works.)
According to 2011 census total population is 10232.
Uttarakhand Irrigation Research Institute (IRI), founded in 1928 in Lucknow, was shifted here 1946, later its research unit in Roorkee was established as a full-fledged Institute in 1954, today Hydraulics model studies are carried out at its Hydraulic Research Station at Bahadrabad.
Integrated Industrial Estate (IIE) of SIDCUL (State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarankhand) is situated close to Bahadrabad. Apart from that, Bahadrabad has a small but old industrial setup known as "BAHDRABAD INDUSTRIAL AREA", which has Indane Gas Plant and Modern Bread Factory.
- Village Panchayat s of UTTARANCHAL
- Geography of Haridwar
- List of Public Representatives from Haridwar and MOHD SHAHZAD ALI is the M.L.A Of BAHADRABAD Official website.
- State Assembly Elections 2007 Office of Chief Electoral Officer - Uttarakhand.
- Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Official website.
- Irrigation Research Institute Official website
- Irrigation Dept. Irrigation Research Institute, Roorkee, 6.0.
- Integrated Industrial Estate - Haridwar SIDCUL Official website.