From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bahai may refer to:
- A follower of or pertaining to a follower of Bahá'u'lláh
- Bahá'í Terraces also known as the Hanging Gardens of Haifa or Bahá'í gardens, part of the Bahá'í World Centre in Haifa, Israel
- Shaykh Bahai, a 16th-century physician from Persia
- Sheikhbahaee University, an Iranian University named after Shaykh Baha'i
- Wanyan Bahai, a Jurchen chieftain of the Liao Dynasty (926 - 1115) of Northern China
- Bahai (Qing Dynasty), a Manchu military commander of the Qing Dynasty
- Bahaï, Chad, a town in the Bourkou-Ennedi-Tibesti Region of Chad
- Takht Bahai, the remains of a famous 1st century Buddhist monastery
- Naina Neer Bahai, a song by A. R. Rahman, part of the soundtrack to the 2005 Indian film Water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.