From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Olfat Blvd. in Baharestan New Town
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Baharestan (Persian: بهارستان, also Romanized as Bahārestān and Bahristān) is a city in the Central District of Isfahan County, Isfahan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 45,538, in 12,769 families.
- Baharestan, Isfahan can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "6013506" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (EXCEL) on 2011-11-11.
- Project page on Naqsh-e-Jahan Pars Consulting Engineers website.
- Baharestan New Town Residential Complex project investment factsheet, Iranian Urban Development and Revitalization Organization (UDRO).
- Comprehensive portal of Baharestan new city classified ads
|This Isfahan County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|