From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bahia or bahía in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bahia is a state in Brazil.
Bahia may also refer to:
- Bahía Blanca, a city in Argentina
- Bahia Province, province of the Empire of Brazil
- Bahía de Caráquez, a city in Ecuador
- Bahía culture, a pre-Columbian culture in present-day Ecuador
- Bahia (album), a 1958 album by John Coltrane
- Bahia (plant), a small genus of perennial flowering plants in the family Asteraceae
- Bahia Grass (P. notatum), a tropical to subtropical perennial grass
- The Bahia Emerald, one of the largest emeralds ever found
- Bahia Honda Key, an island in the Florida Keys
- Bahía Honda, Cuba, municipality and town in Cuba
- Brazilian cruiser Bahia
- USS Plaice (SS-390) or Bahia (S-12), a US submarine loaned to Brazil
- Salvador, Bahia or Bahia, the capital city of Bahia, Brazil
- Esporte Clube Bahia, its football club
- "Na Baixa do Sapateiro", a Brazilian song by Ary Barroso which was retitled "Bahia" (also "Baía") for the Disney film The Three Caballeros
People with the name
- Bahia Bakari, a sole survivor of an ocean crash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.