From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baiji may refer to:
- The Baiji or Yangtze River Dolphin (Lipotes vexillifer)
- Baiji, Iraq, a city of northern Iraq.
- Baiji Township, Xiuning County (白际乡), Anhui, China
- Baiji Township, Nanning (百济乡), in Yongning District, Nanning, Guangxi, China
- An ancient kingdom in the southern Korean peninsula, called Baekje (百濟) in Korean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baiji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.