From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bailey may refer to:
- Bailey (surname)
- Bailey (given name)
- Edward Hodges Baily (1788–1867), English sculptor, sometimes misspelled Bailey
- Bailey Pickett, a character on The Suite Life on Deck
- Miranda Bailey, a character on Grey's Anatomy
- Bailey, in the television series Cleopatra 2525, a type of large and heavily armed floating bio-mechanical robot
- Bailey Clarke, a character on The Night Circus
- Bailey Salinger, a character on Party of Five
- Bailey bridge, a portable pre-fabricated truss bridge
- Bailey (car), a former USA automobile manufacturer using rotary engines in its cars
- Bailey (fortification), an enclosed courtyard adjacent to a motte in a castle
- Bailey, a sea area in the BBC Shipping Forecast
- Bailey, New Hampshire, a fictional town depicted in the comic book Mister Miracle
- Baileys Irish Cream, a type of alcoholic liqueur
- Old Bailey, The Central Criminal Court in London, England.
- Beetle Bailey, a comic strip created by Mort Walker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.