From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baja may refer to:
- Baja California peninsula, a peninsula in northwestern Mexico comprising the Mexican states:
- Baja, Hungary
- Baja Verapaz, a department of Guatemala
- A Serbian nickname
- Markus "Baja" Söderlund, Swedish korp-floorball player
- Baja 1000, a Mexican rally raid race
- Italian Baja, an Italian rally raid race
- Baja SAE, the SAE Mini Baja Competition
- Subaru Baja, a crossover automobile made by Subaru from 2003 to 2006
- "Baja" (song), the most known song by The Astronauts (1963)
- Baja Jacket, a long-sleeved hooded pullover (garment)
- "Baja", an instrumental track on the Böhse Onkelz album Schwarz—see Weiß & Schwarz
- Baja.com, the most comprehensive travel site for the Baja California Peninsula
- All pages beginning with "Baja"
- All pages with titles containing "Baja"
- Baha (disambiguation)
- Baja California (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.