From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bajada may refer to:
- Bajada (festival) a festival common to the Canary islands
- Bajada (geography), a compound Alluvial fan
- La Bajada, an escarpment of the Caja del Rio, New Mexico, USA
- La Bajada Hill, a notoriously-steep 1926 - 1932 segment of U.S. Route 66 in New Mexico
- Toni Bajada, a Maltese spy for the Knights of Saint John during the Great Siege of Malta
- Clint Bajada (born 1982), Maltese TV and radio personality
- Roderick Bajada (born 1983), Maltese footballer
- Shaun Bajada (born 1983), Maltese footballer
- Mikaela Bajada (born December 31, 1998), member of the Maltese electro-pop duo, Francesca & Mikaela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.