From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bajan)
|Look up Barbadian or Bajan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbadian (//; often shortened to Bajan //, or in obsolete forms "Ba'dian", or "Barbadosed") may refer to anything of or relating to Barbados and may also refer directly to: BajanCanadian is a type of Bajan Person.
- Barbadian football
- Barbadian cuisine
- Barbadian dollar, a currency used in Barbados ISO 4217 code "BBD".
- Barbados nationality law, regarding Barbadian citizenship
- A person from Barbados, or of Barbadian descent. For information about the Barbadian people, see Demographics of Barbados and Culture of Barbados. For specific persons, see List of Barbadians.
- Barbadian English language
- A Barbadian's Head and A Martiniquian's Head Flag, a flag by a pirate Bartholomew Roberts, who vowed revenge towards Barbados and Martinique.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.