From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bajan may refer to something of, from, or related to Barbados, especially:
|Look up Bajan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Barbadian English sometimes referred to as "speaking pure Bajan"
- The Barbadian people, known by the colloquium Bajan(s).
- Bajan Pride, the national football team of Barbados.
- Bajan stick licking, a form of Barbadian martial arts.
- Bajan pepper sauce, a popular condiment for Barbadian cuisine.
- Bajan Helicopters, a Bridgetown based air transport provider.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bajan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.