Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz
|Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C.|
|No. of offices||20 total, 1 international|
|No. of attorneys||650+ (2014)|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Key people||Ben C. Adams, Chairman and CEO|
|Founder||James F. Baker|
|Company type||Professional corporation|
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C. is a large U.S. law firm and lobbying group with offices in the Southeastern United States, Washington, D.C. and London, England. Fortune has selected Baker Donelson as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For five times, citing the firm's commitment to diversity, public service and pro bono work.
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz traces its roots back to the firm of Baker, Worthington, Crossley & Stansberry, founded in 1888.  The current firm is the result of a complex series of mergers of many different predecessor firms spread throughout the Southern United States.
In addition to its broad-based litigation and lobbying practices, the firm has practices in corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, labor and employment, real estate, bankruptcy, health law, intellectual property, and tax law.
Notable lawyers and alumni
- David Addington, former Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States under Dick Cheney.
- Howard Baker, Jr., former U.S. Senator and United States Ambassador to Japan, later Senior Counsel to the firm before his death in 2014
- Catherine Crosby, former Miss Alabama 2003
- James C. Duff, former director of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.
- Lawrence Eagleburger, former Secretary of State under George H. W. Bush, served as a foreign policy advisor to the firm
- Nancy Johnson, former Congresswoman from the state of Connecticut.
- Robb LaKritz, real estate developer and former Special Assistant and Advisor to the Deputy Secretary of the United States Treasury.
- Ray Mabus, current Secretary of the Navy since June 2009, former Governor of the U.S. state of Mississippi from 1988 to 1992, and former United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 1994 to 1996.
- Tom Daschle, former U.S. Senator and Senate Majority Leader.
- Adams firm profile
- Fortunes' 100 Best Companies to Work For (2014)
- "Profile of Professional Organization Contributors Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC". The National Law Review. The National Law Forum, LLC. 2012-11-05. Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- Timeline of the firm's history
- [ Howard Baker, Jr.'s firm profile]
- [ Sourcewatch article on Lawrence Eagleberger]
- [ Nancy Johnson's firm profile]