Bald Eagle Creek (West Branch Susquehanna River)
- For the Bald Eagle Creek in Blair County, Pennsylvania, see Bald Eagle Creek (Little Juniata River).
Bald Eagle Creek is a 55.2-mile-long (88.8 km) tributary of the West Branch Susquehanna River mostly in Centre County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. It runs through the Bald Eagle Valley at the foot of the Bald Eagle Mountain ridge to Lock Haven.
The main line of the Nittany and Bald Eagle Railroad short line runs along the full length of both Bald Eagle creeks. Interstate 80 crosses the creek between Snow Shoe and Bellefonte, and U.S. Route 322 crosses between Port Matilda and State College. Much of the Nittany Valley drains to the creek through water gaps in the Bald Eagle Mountain ridge.
Principal towns on Bald Eagle Creek
From southwest to northeast, downstream along the longer Bald Eagle Creek:
- List of rivers of Pennsylvania
- Fishing Creek (Bald Eagle Creek)
- Beech Creek (Pennsylvania)
- Spring Creek (Bald Eagle Creek)
- Wallace Run
- Gertler, Edward. Keystone Canoeing, Seneca Press, 2004. ISBN 0-9749692-0-6
- EPA Bald Eagle Watershed Profile