From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balder, Baldur, baldur, or -baldur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baldr or Balder is a Norse god.
Balder or Baldur may also refer to:
- Balder (comics), a character in Marvel comics
- Balder (roller coaster), a roller coaster in Sweden
- Baldur, Manitoba
- DCV Balder, a deepwater construction vessel
- Baldur (given name), the origin of the name.
People with the given name
- Baldur Preiml, Austrian ski jumper
- Baldur Stefansson, Canadian agricultural scientist
- Baldur von Schirach, head of the Hitler Youth
- Baldur's Gate series, a series of computer role-playing games
- MS Balder Sten or MS Phocine, a ferry built in 1985
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.