Baldwin of Ibelin, Seneschal of Cyprus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baldwin of Ibelin (died 1266))
Baldwin married Alix, daughter of Walter III of Bethsan and Theodora Comnena Lathoumena. She was called la Seneschalece and she gave him six children:
- John, married Isabelle Rivet
- Philip, Constable of Cyprus
- Guy, married Maria, daughter of Hetoum I of Armenia and Zabel
- Balian, married Marguerite Visconte
- Hugh, regent of Cyprus in 1306
- Melisende, died young
- In contemporary records messier Bauduyn ceneschal de Chipre, Bauduin de Ybelin seneschal de Chipre, or Baduin de Iblim senescalco de Cypro.
- Marshall, Christopher. Warfare in the Latin East, 1192–1291. Cambridge University Press, 1992.
|This biographical article related to the European military is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|