From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baldy may refer to:
- BALDY, A one-person show (solo-show) written and performed by Yokko, and directed by Kaitlyn Samuel. It has been produced at the New York International Fringe Festival 2012, and Hollywood Fringe Festival 2013. It will be produced at United Solo Theatre Festival at Theatre Row in October 20th 2013.
- A bald person: baldy is a common nickname given to bald people
- Baldy (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby eagle produced by Ty Inc.
- Clifford H. Baldowski, an editorial cartoonist who wrote under the name "Baldy"
- One of the peaks named Baldy
- Bałdy, a village in Poland
- Nickname of Brian Baldinger, American football player and broadcaster
- Baldy Man, comedy character and TV show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.