Bali Bird Park
|Location||Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia|
|Land area||2 ha (4.9 acres)|
|Number of animals||5,000|
|Number of species||250|
Bali Bird Park (Indonesian: Taman Burung Bali), is a tourist attraction in Bali, Indonesia. It is located at the Gianyar Regency and has an area of 20,000 square metres (4.9 acres). The Bird Park houses more than 5000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary.
The bird park served more than 250 species of birds from Indonesia archipelago, South America, and South Africa. Bird that attracted the most attention is the Bali Mynah, the endangered bird from Bali. This park also has assigned as one of Bali Myna breeding sites.
The park has some events for the tourist:
- Interactive feeding time
- Free Flight Bird Show
- Guyu Guyu Corner
- Meet the Bird Star
- Bird Nursery
Bali Bird Park can be accessed from Denpasar in 15 minutes by car.
- "Park Experience". Bali Bird Park - About Us.
- "Bali Bird Park". Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- O'Connor, Chris. "Bird watching in Bali". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- Nurhayati, Desy. "Bali launches starling breeding program". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Bali Bird Park - What Can I Do". Retrieved 20 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bali Bird Park.|