Bali songwriting Invitational
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
|Bali Songwriting Invitational|
|Date(s)||2010 - Present|
|Years active||2010 - Present|
The Bali Songwriting Invitational is an annual event produced by Island Records Australia and Bill Silva Management, sponsored by Universal Music Publishing Group Australia, Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA), and supported by Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) and Swara Padi Recording Studio & Villas.
Each year approximately 25 artists, songwriters and producers from around the globe are invited to attend a 10 day long program involving songwriting and creating demos in Ubud, Bali.
Launched in 2010 as a partnership between Bill Silva Management’s Peter Coquillard and Island Records Australia’s, Michael Taylor, it was an effort to bring together different creative minds in the music industry. Having begun in 2010, the 5th Annual Bali Songwriting Invitational was recently held in July 2014 in Ubud, Bali.
2013's roster of writers and artists: 360 (rapper), Joel Pott, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Greyson Chance, Chris DeStefano, Stuart Matthewman, Anjulie, Arnthor Birgisson, Dan McNamee, Gary Clark, and Stuart Cricthon.
Since 2010, artists who have attended the Bali Songwriting Invitational include;
Nick Jonas, Gary Go, Delta Goodrem, Havana Brown, Megan Washington, Brian McFadden, Julian Hamilton (The Presents), Gin Wigmore, Marvin Priest, Arama Mara, Rai Thistlethwayte(Thirsty Merc), Blue MC, Ruby Rose,Sinead Burgess, Tom Andrews (singer), Justine Bedser (Tiny), Tiaan Williams, Livvi Franc, and songwriters Bonnie McKee, Brian Lee (songwriter), Julie Frost, Herbie Crichlow, Heather Bright, Gary Clark (musician), and Paul Mac, Cassie Davis, Negin Djafari, Fredro Odesjo, Robert Conley (music producer), Jeff Miyahara, Louis Schrool, Ylva, Steve Shebby, Audius Mtawarira, Lee Mac, Kelly Sheehan, Andreas Levander
- "Bali Songwriting Summit 2010". Bali Songwriting Summit.
- "Peter Coquillard". Song Summit.
- "Michael Taylor". Song Summit.
- "Stuart Cricthon". Alberts.
- "Arama Mara". Arama Mara.
- "Sinead Burgess Website". Sinead Burgess.
- "Tiny Website". Justine (Tiny) Bedser.
- "Tiaan Williams". Tiaan Williams.
- "Fredro Odesjo". Nettwerk.
- "Louis Schoorl Website". Louis Schoorl.
- "Ylva Lund Bergner Website". Ylva Lund Bergner.
- "Steve Shebby Music Credits". Artist Direct.
- "Andreas Levander Discogs". Discogs.
- "Island Records Australia". Island Records Australia.
- "Bill Silva Management Website". Bill Silva Management.
- "Universal Music Publishing Australia Website". Universal Music Publishing Australia.
- "Universal Music Publishing Comes Aboard As Major Sponsor". Song Summit.
- "Swara Padi, Bali". Swara Padi.