From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Balkan or Balkans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balkan usually refers to the Balkans, a peninsular region of southeastern Europe.
Balkan may also refer to:
- Balkan Mountains, a mountain range in Bulgaria, in the eastern part of the Balkan Peninsula, also called Stara Planina
- Balkan Province, one of the Welayat (provinces) of Turkmenistan
- Balkan (village), a village in Stambolovo Municipality, Bulgaria
- Balkan (band), a defunct hard-rock band from Serbia and the former Yugoslavia
- Balkan (album), an album by Seka Aleksić
- "Balkan", a song by Scale the Summit from the album The Collective
- Balkan (newspaper), a newspaper published in Balkanabat, Turkmenistan
- Balkan (motorcycle), the first motorcycle built in Bulgaria
- Balkan Bulgarian Airlines (1947–2002), a defunct Bulgarian government-owned airline
- Balkan sprachbund, a linguistic concept
- Balkan Universities Network, a regional university association
- Balkanization, a geopolitical term
- PFC Balkan Botevgrad, a Bulgarian football club, playing in Botevgrad
- Enver Balkan (1902 – date of death unknown), Turkish Olympic fencer
- Fuat Balkan (1887–1970), Turkish Olympic fencer
- Liza Balkan (born 20th century), Canadian academic and actress
- Nihat Balkan, Turkish Olympic fencer
- Orkan Balkan (born 1987), Turkish footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.